Brunswick Terminal Operations
The Brunswick Terminal site consists of approximately 220,000 barrels of storage capacity ranging in size from 500 to 80,000 barrels. This terminal is ideally suited to serve petroleum, chemical, and agricultural customers who need deep-water access and distribution in the southeastern sector of the United States.
At the Brunswick Terminal, we offer product transfer via marine vessels, railcar, and by tank truck. Products are received by barge or ship at the dock. The product is transferred from barges or ships to the leased storage tank via the terminal’s segregated pipeline systems. The customer’s product is shipped from storage at our terminal by truck, railcar, and/or by barge or ship.
- Deep-water dock at mile marker 7 on the Brunswick River with 36 feet of draft1 that can accommodate vessels with up to a 700-foot LOA
- Rail siding with capacity of five railcars with service by the Norfolk Southern and CSX Railroads
- Two truck-loading facilities with a total of four loading lanes and equipped with built-in truck scales
- Three acres of open property available for expansion of up to 100,000 barrels of additional capacity
- Products: fertilizer and caustic soda
211 Newcastle Street
Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
1Draft based on latest soundings and is subject to change without notice.